Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Smiling From The Inside




It's quite challenging to communicate
this soul that is me and my hand that writes.
They look to be gliding along so effortlessly.

But inside my conciousness feels what is truth
My mind knows what is thought

Who I am gets lost in translation.
Ink cannot expose me
and only thoughts can judge me.

Mother nature recognizes my being
and she knows my ball of light is calm
So we speak through our feelings
as she loosely tangles her windy fingers upon my hair

My gasps of air are long and fulfilling,
exchanging peace with rays of sun
Hearing the musical dance between daffodils
expands my heart with grattitude.

My light inside laughs delicately,
enough to fill my chest with joy
This body of mine cannot keep up,
excitement like this is rare

As my pupils grow large
my soul escapes to dance among the wind and grass.
I realize how aesthetic this being is:
who can be one with life
and float among Heaven on earth.

1 comment:

Sandy Jorgensen said...

This picture reminds me of that chilly but beautiful day we had in September and you almost overlooked the berries. Up close, they were magnificient!