Wednesday, December 22, 2010

iridescent

I see you as a translucent container
awaiting to illuminate and occupy
every corner you created in your mind.
Yet I ponder on when you will flip the switch
to discover the magnificence which glows
to the ends of the universe,
creating & sharing a whisper of secrets
without ever saying a word.
But I shall never worry because
a choice deserves its own space,
even if you need to arrive anew
in another life to hopefully create a new path,
which involves remembering the soul.
Honestly, I lost the feeling of being unconscious
because all I know now is
the graceful goosebumps that ripple down my meridians
through each devoted laugh, sigh, and breath.
With light playing a most unusual instrument within me,
I literally become the music to orchestrate
a oneness in consciousness.
The world: my symphony,
and although some strings may be missing,
the band is still complete.
Everyone sings on their own pedestal occupying the stage,
even you my dear,
your voice equally compares to other vocals.
So channel your deepest feelings and send them
into the light where all misconceptions become one thing,
but not even a thing: NO THING
Nothing.

No comments: