Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oxygen


I threw away my mind,
left it on your doorstep. . .
told you to use it as oxygen,
while the organs in your body shut down.
Cause all I am is a thought,
so I gave you health with words & love,
and solitude showed up with a knock at my door.
I opened it kindly, for fear of being rude.
Solitude kindled a little fire,
which seemed familiar,
like something I vibrated to before.
But this time it grew bigger inside my heart,
inside my gut. . .
This is where I felt your purity,
birthing yourself anew.
This tree of life was always there,
growing every day. . .
and in myself I saw you too,
expanding from a life you once knew.
The magic is there,
she opened me up,
mother earth cradling me through the air.
So, if you don't believe, that's okay. . .
I'll hold a space inside this magic box,
as I sift through your air.


No comments: